Click here for Myspace Layouts

Saturday 7 July 2012

What are words



I say I didn't, but you don't believe.
Then what's the point of keep asking me the same question that will get u the same answer again and again when u ask?
Yeah, please allow me to use a word 'sensitive animal' to describe what are girls.
With no offence that girl unlike normal human being.
They are some kind of 'sensitive animal' that very sensitive to the changes of subject in their surrounding.
Why i say so ?
A story began with a couple were in the cinema and their movie. A girl was suspecting her boyfriend looking at some other girl in the cinema for a couple time and in fact that the boy don't even know if he was looking at any girl at all. A same case goes to a friend of mine, he told me he faced a same situation yesterday. His girlfriend asked him why he keep looking at a girl in front of their sit in the cinema and in fact that he didn't as well. In order to avoid any unnecessary argument/misunderstanding, my friend chose to be silent at that very moment but what he get in return is nothing but all anger. The thing is, he don't even know if he was looking at any person even a guy. How sensitive can a girl be that in fact the person never did and she say the person actually did it.
Im not here to comment or complain on anything. I just want to at least speak my heart. Good night.

YeeNeng

1 comment:

  1. When a girl was suspected on something, yes, she will never believe what others story, but only take a stand on what she believe . I believe that the girl was waiting an answer which can comfort her and prove it to her that your friend never did it . Try to think on the girl side, when a person told you that he or she din't, but I guess she'll still believe on what she saw instead of believing a person with no prove? oh yeah, another thing . Yes I do admit girl is a 'sensitive animal'. This is also because of her bf din't give enough 'the sense of secure' to his gf.

    ReplyDelete